Greek New Testament Resources
Loading a Passage
|What's Available at greekbible.com|
Search and Look up New Testament Bible passages in this searchable
Browse and Order Printed Biblical and Classical Greek Study materials.
Explore ways to to help us out.
Access resources around the web to help you learn and study Ancient Greek.
Contact GreekBible.com via Email.
- First Choose a book from the drop-down list
- Next enter an existing chapter to load.
- You can choose a single verse for quicker loading.
(If you do not enter a verse, the entire chapter will be loaded.)
- Palatino Linotype: Unicode Greek font that comes on most modern computers
- Symbol: All lower case, comes with most Operating Systems (no accents)
- Images: Each word is printed on screen as an image... can be slower (accents)
- Athena: Freely available unicode font (accents)
- All Caps: "Just the text" in capital letters, no punctuation etc... (no accents)
New! Key for abbreviated codes in our Lexicon
- Simply enter the word you are looking for in the following transliterated
form (Beta Code).
- The only accent that is required for "exact word" matches is the rough breathing
mark... Accents are entered as in the following table... multiple accents and
breathing marks may be entered by adding multiple marks after the appropriate letter.
* Use our contact form to submit
A - Aorist
F - Future
I - Imperfect
P - Present
X - Perfect
Y - Pluperfect
A - Active
M - Middle
P - Passive
D - Imperative
I - Indicative
N - Infinitive
P - Participle
S - Subjunctive
A - Accusative
D - Dative
G - Genitive
N - Nominative
[Greek Bible (New Testament) Text ©
Online Greek New Testament Text |
Your Greek NT Resource source: Copyright © 2001-2010 GreekBible.com
Have you ever wanted to make your own website or work at home?